AIMA Webinar Replay: Digital Asset Market in Canada, presented by AIMA Digital Assets Working Group
Published: 08 April 2021
Interest in digital assets continues to grow in Canada and across the globe with retail and institutional investors alike.
Join us for an overview and robust discussion on:
- Current state of Canadian digital assets industry in Canada
- Regulation of digital assets in Canada
- Investor attitudes for asset allocation – real or hype, and how to best access in portfolios?
- Perspectives on launching digital asset products (commodity, derivative/futures, product)
- Opportunities and challenges in Canadian digital asset market vs other global jurisdictions
- Outlook for digital assets overall
- Julie Mansi, Partner, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Alex Tapscott, Managing Director, Digital Assets Group, Ninepoint Partners LP
- Paul Stapleton, Chief Technology Officer, Fidelity Clearing Canada
- Geraldo Ferreira, SVP, Head of Investment Products & Manager Oversight, CI Global Asset Management
- Jonathan Doll, Partner, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP