Agile & Resilient - Alternative Investments Embrace the New Reality
Please join us to discuss the findings of AIMA and KPMG’s latest thought leadership which examines how hedge funds have been operating throughout the COVID-19 disruption. The report includes insights from 144 global managers accounting for an estimated US$840 billion in Assets Under Management (AUM) and representing more than a quarter of the industry’s total.
An all-star industry panel will discuss the findings of the report including:
- What is defining the current Hedge Fund Manager’s agenda
- How are Hedge Fund Managers embracing working in the new reality of a decentralized environment
- Which barriers are being tackled and what best practices can be applied
- Daphne Chester, Partner & President, Ward Ferry Management
- Joe Fisher, Senior Partner, Asset Management, KPMG in the US
- Tom Kehoe, Global Head of Research & Communications, AIMA
- Michael F. Mavrides, Partner, Proskauer
John Springett, Director of Investor Relations & Marketing, Aspect Capital Limited
Register today to hear more about the survey findings, understand industry feedback, and engage in Q&A.
The full report can be downloaded here.