AIMA Canada & 100WF Present: Alternatives & Investing for the Future
In advance of the AIMA Canada Investor Forum, join us to take the pulse of the alternative sector with a 360-degree overview of current trends for the market and operations. Senior executives and portfolio managers will share their perspectives on key topics, including:
- Strategic asset allocation trends to hedge funds, private debt, private equity and more
- Alignment of interests between managers and investors
- Institutional trends (ESG, co-investment, customization, tech) and the impact on retail business models
- Diversity & Inclusion and the importance of culture for long-term success
Following the discussion, network with your peers over cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
This is an exclusive event for members of 100WF Toronto & AIMA Canada. All are welcome, whether or not you will attend the AIMA Canada Investor Forum 2019.
- Julie Cowan, Managing Director and Head, Canadian Global Capital Markets Relationship Management, Scotiabank Global Banking and Markets
- Louise Pitt, Head of Research, RPIA
- Davee Gunn, Principal & Managing Director, Prime Quadrant
- Jeannine LiChong, Portfolio Manager, Waratah Capital Advisors
- Catherine Helleux, Director, Infrastructure Equity Transactions, Americas Head, Allianz Global Investors
In partnership with:
Venue Kindly Hosted by: