APAC Launch: SFC’s Consultation Conclusions on Climate-related Risks in Funds - Part Deux
AIMA APAC invites you to join our webinar on 5 July 2022.
At our earlier webinar, we presented the key highlights in the SFC Consultation Conclusions paper and discuss the implications for asset managers going forward. The paper prescribed requirements for fund managers to take climate-related risks into consideration and make appropriate disclosures, and incorporated some of the policy and drafting proposals offered by AIMA during the consultation process.
At this webinar, we will offer an update on the latest developments, the ongoing work of the AIMA Working Group and discuss key themes from the paper issued by AIMA which offers guidance for managers on this topic.
We welcome all related questions, if you can send them through to our panel via here, and it will be addressed accordingly.
- Mark Shipman, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Jeremy Lam, Partner, Head of Financial Services Practice, Deacons
- Joyce Li, Partner Deacons
- Grace Chong , Head of Financial Regulatory, Singapore, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Kher Sheng Lee, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC and Deputy Global Head of Government Affairs, AIMA