Breaking Barriers: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
To view a replay of this virtual event, click here
AIMA Canada proudly presents our 5th annual Breaking Barriers to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion event.
This year will focus on the Equity part of “DEI”, as a new addition to the traditional nomenclature of “D&I”. All speakers on the panel would speak on their own experience, their firm approach, or a mix.
The panel will discuss practical ways to increase justice and fairness within the policies and processes of institutions in the alternatives space, what has worked to eliminate barriers that have prevented some employees from accessing/participating, navigating what the call to action looks like for DEI professionals and what kind of resources are out there to aid.
- Sarah Wildman, Director, Institutional Sales & Service, PenderFund Capital Management
- Eleanor McIntyre, Managing Director, Chief Operating Officer, BlackRock Canada
- Florence Narine, SVP, Head of Canadian Institutional & Key Accounts, AGF Investments
- Steve Banquier, Managing Director and Head, Prime Brokerage, TD Securities
- Leila Rafi, Partner, McMillan LLP
Breaking Barriers - Speaker Bios.pdf