Financing the Economy Private Credit Research Launch - Frankfurt
The Alternative Credit Council (ACC) and Dechert LLP will be hosting a seminar to mark the publication of the ACC's latest private credit research. This will be the third edition of the ACC's Financing the Economy research series which has established itself as the definitive take on the state of the global private credit market.
This seminar will include:
- an overview of the main findings from the research;
- discussion of the key industry trends affecting private credit by leading industry figures;
- opportunity to discuss the findings directly with representatives from the ACC and Dechert LLP
- Frank Dornseifer, Managing Director, BAI
- Joachim Kayser, Partner, Dechert LLP
- Jiri Krol, Deputy CEO and Global Head of Government Affairs, AIMA
- Jan Henrik Reichenbach, Head of DACH Private Debt, Muzinich
- Bertram Schütz, Partner, Capzanine
This event will bring together a wide range of participants in private credit including fund managers, service providers, investors and policy makers.