The Changing Risk Landscape and Mitigating Strategies for Alternative Investment Managers
To watch a replay of this webinar, please click here
The global pandemic has created greater uncertainty, risk and potential liability for alternative investment managers.
Join us for a lively discussion from legal, insurance and alternative investment manger perspectives on the changing liability and risk landscape for alternative investment managers, as well as, strategies alternative investment managers can use to effectively manage their financial and reputational risk through insurance, contractual obligations, and good governance. The panelists will discuss:
- Evolving liabilities and key risks for alternative investment managers;
- Mitigating liability and risk through asset manager D&O/E&O insurance;
- Risk mitigation and best practices regarding contractual obligations and indemnities;
- Best practices to mitigate liability and risk;
- A case study identifying common risk scenarios for alternative investment managers.
- Greg Lemaich, Chief Operating Officer, Polar Asset Management Partners
- Andrea Laing, Litigation Partner, Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Tim Sullivan, FINEX Asset Management Industry Leader, Willis Towers Watson
- Alexandra (Lexie) Kindbom, Canada Head FINEX Financial Institutions, Willis Towers Watson