Opportunities in Commodity Investing
To watch a replay of this webinar, click here
Given the outperformance of equities in the last decade, the return potential and portfolio diversification benefits of commodities are underappreciated, with a potential super-cycle of opportunity ahead.
Hear about the various ways of adding commodity exposure, their benefits and risks. This will include resource equities, commodity benchmark indexes, tactical strategies and CTA/Managed Futures. The panel will also discuss the commodity sector from a cyclical perspective and examine the potential opportunity at the current time.
Discussion topics will include:
- Commodities’ market cycle perspectives
- How to access commodities with an ESG mindset
- Asset allocation implementation and how to best access
- Investor sentiment and interest
- Peter Mann, Co-CEO, Grayhawk Wealth
- Tim Pickering, Founder & CIO, Auspice Capital Advisors
- James E. Thorne, Chief Market strategist, Wellington-Altus Private Wealth
- Thomas Holloway, Finance Faculty, Haskayne School of Business at University of Calgary