ACC expands activities across Asia-Pacific
Published: 25 January 2018
The ACC has formed a new APAC Committee comprised locally based managers to boost its support for members operating private credit strategies in the region. The committee will build on AIMA’s established relationships and provide a channel of communication between policymakers, regulators and private credit managers. Areas of focus for the committee will be:
- raising awareness amongst policymakers and regulators about how private credit supports economic growth;
- promoting beneficial legal and regulatory reforms;
- producing original research on private credit in Asia-Pacific;
- sound practice guidance for private credit managers on credit underwriting, risk management processes and valuation; and
- working with investors and borrowers to support their understanding of private credit in Asia Pacific.
More details are in this press release.