AIMA Webinar Replay: State of Market Trading & the Impact on Alternative Investments
Published: 16 November 2020
Fed stimulus, the rise of day trading, the increased use of options and the US election have all played a role in impacting financial markets in 2020 amid the backdrop of a global pandemic.
Join us for a robust discussion on the state of portfolio management trading and the impact on alternative investment funds, covering views on valuations, pricing, change in supply, stability of borrows, rates to borrow, views on market volatility and perspectives on alpha-generating opportunities and the Canada/US markets looking ahead.
- Bill Deroche, CIO, AGF Investments
- Jim McGovern, CEO & Portfolio Manager, Arrow Capital Management
- Ana Avramovic, Americas Market Structure, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Andrea Di Censo, Director, Prime Brokerage, TD Securities
- Mary Jane Schuessler, Director, BMO Capital Markets