AIMA Webinar Replay: Cayman Fund Set-up & Marketing to the EU from Canada
Published: 04 August 2020
Join lawyers from Maples Group to discuss key considerations in setting up Cayman funds for Canadian investment managers. We will discuss how to set up and launch your fund in Cayman, some of the typical 'mind and management' considerations we see being raised by Canadian advisors in these types of structures. We will also discuss the key legal, tax and regulatory issues when the Cayman fund is investing in the EU or being marketed in the EU.
- Jeremy Bomford, Partner, Funds & Investment Management (Cayman), Maples Group
- Sheila Crosby, Senior Associate, Funds & Investment Management (Cayman), Maples Group
- Pádraig Brosnan, Head of Irish Desk, Cayman Islands, Maples Group
- Andrew Quinn, Head of Tax (Ireland), Maples Group
- Philippe Burgener, Counsel, Funds & Investment Management (Luxembourg), Maples Group