Building Support for Emerging Alternative Managers in Canada
To access a copy of this replay, please click here
AIMA Canada recently released a whitepaper advocating for increased support for emerging alternative managers.
With the goal of inspiring enhanced support to ensure a robust Canadian alternative investment ecosystem within the global industry for years to come, the whitepaper proposes 11 practical solutions for market consideration, alongside the benefits of existing emerging manager programs from across the globe.
Topics will include:
- Review of the emerging alternative asset management ecosystem in Canada
- Benefits of emerging manager programs
- Examples of existing emerging manager programs and how they work
- Recommendations on how to best support emerging alternative managers in Canada
- Case for building a world-leading ecosystem in Canada of emerging alternative fund managers
- Carolyn Cartier-Hawrish, Manager, Quebec Emerging Manager Program
- Jonathan Planté, Director, Business Development, Innocap Investment Management Inc
- Pierre Czyzowicz, Managing Director, Head of Distribution, LionGuard Capital Management
- Belle Kaura, VP Legal & CCO, Third Eye Capital
- Jiří Król, Deputy CEO & Global Head of Regulatory Affairs, AIMA & Global Head, Alternative Credit Council
- Claire Van Wyk-Allan, Managing Director, Head of Canada, AIMA