18 May 2023
AIMA Launches APAC Digital Assets Working Group
Published: 11 October 2022
AIMA is seeking members for a new APAC Digital Assets Working Group (APAC DAWG):
- This group builds on the work of our existing global DAWG.
- The goal of APAC DAWG is to become the authoritative voice of the alternative investment industry in the APAC region across the fast-growing crypto innovation and digital assets space. Areas the group could cover range from Web3 to Defi, including blockchain, cryptocurrencies (e.g. stablecoins), tokenisations and more.
- This will be a senior-level industry steering group, meeting regularly to discuss opportunities and explore activities that can drive AIMA’s advocacy, thought-leadership initiatives, and operational guidance, plus raise awareness and promote the development of digital assets as an asset class.
- The initial meetings of APAC DAWG will focus on setting expectations, ascertaining industry priorities and developing a roadmap for the way forward for 2023.
- The work of this group will be coordinated out of the APAC time zone. That said, we welcome participation from individuals outside the region who are active in or looking at this space.
To join this group, please register your interest directly with Zandra Ang indicating in brief your organisational role, relevant area(s) of expertise and/or interest. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to get in touch with any of the following: Kher Sheng Lee, Michael Bugel, Michael Gallagher, Lee Kwang Teo, Frank Wu, Kanako Someya.