AIMA Webinar Replay: Establishing Digital Asset Leadership: Canadian Perspectives
Published: 26 May 2022
Recorded on May 25, 2022
Canada has been among the global leaders in embracing digital asset regulation, facilitating the growth of crypto-currency investment fund products and subsequent digital asset services on the ground.
Join us for a robust discussion on the following topics:
- Current overview of the Canadian digital assets industry and how it’s changed since last year
- Regulation of digital assets in Canada: what’s been approved, what’s in the queue
- Investor attitudes for asset allocation in institutional and retail portfolios
- Opportunities and challenges in Canadian digital asset market vs. other global jurisdictions
- Predictions for what’s next in digital assets’ evolution to mainstream
- Lawrence Truong, CEO, Binance Canada Ltd. and UDP, Binance Canada Capital Markets Inc.
- Julian Klymochko, Founder & CEO, Accelerate Financial Technologies Inc.
- Kunal Bhasin, Director & Co-Lead, Cryptoassets & Blockchain CoE, Advisory Services, KPMG LLP
- Geraldo Ferreira, Senior Vice-President, Head of Product Management and Manager Oversight, CI Global Asset Management
- Julie Mansi, Partner, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP