AIMA is proud to partner with the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Association, for our AIMA Global Investor Forum Raffle.
At the end of the week, we will be raffling off a CAIA scholarship to one lucky allocator. The number of entries will be determined by the number of meetings an allocator agrees to take. More meetings mean higher chances of winning!
More details about the CAIA program and raffle rules can be found below. Good luck!
CAIA Scholarship Award Rules
- Scholarships includes enrollment and registration fees for Level I exam.
- Scholarships are available for Level I candidates.
- Scholarships are not available for retake exams.
- Candidates may receive a maximum of two scholarships per calendar year (one for each Level of the CAIA exam).
- Scholarship recipients must enroll in the exam by the last registration deadline.
- Scholarships must be used for the exam for which they are granted. By accepting the scholarship, candidates agree to abide by the terms of CAIA’s Policies including Candidate and Member Agreement and the terms set forth in the Candidate Handbook.
AIMA will administer the scholarship raffle that will occur during the AIMA Global Investor Forum to be held virtually October 12 – 15, 2020. The scholarship recipient:
- Agree to abide by the Scholarship Award Rules (above).
- Agree to have read the CAIA Candidate Handbook.
- Fully understand that the scholarship is being offered only for the current exam cycle.
- Understand that scholarship recipients are responsible for purchasing the CAIA textbooks.
- Attest that their current employer does not provide financial assistance for participation in the CAIA Program.
- Attest that their answers are correct and truthful.
About CAIA - Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association https://caia.org/about-caia
The CAIA Association is a global professional credentialing body dedicated to creating greater alignment, transparency, and knowledge for all investors, with a specific emphasis on alternative investments. A Member-driven organization representing professionals in more than 95 countries, CAIA Association advocates for the highest ethical standards.
CAIA Charter Designation https://caia.org/programs/the-caia-charter
Distinguish yourself with knowledge, expertise, and a clear career advantage – become a CAIA Charterholder. CAIA® is the globally-recognized credential for professionals managing, analyzing, distributing, or regulating alternative investments. Successful completion of two exams and Membership in the CAIA Association puts you among an elite group of more than 11,000 professionals worldwide.