AIMA APAC Annual Forum
The AIMA APAC Annual Forum is our regional flagship conference. Each year it brings together over 400 hedge fund managers, allocators, service providers, policy and regulatory figures and other Asia-Pacific thought leaders to address the key regulatory, policy and operational issues facing Asia-Pacific fund managers.
To find out more visit the 2018 event page.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss sponsorship of this event or our other APAC events, please contact Kylie Fraser at email@example.com or phone her at +852 2526 0211.
The AIMA APAC Annual Forum 2017
- Looked at regional trends and pressure points relating to the alternative investment ecosystem
- Provided a regional update on the ever-changing regulatory landscape
- Explored fintech and other disrupters
- “All round a very well planned and executed event. It is evident that AIMA is very much in touch with current industry issues.”
- “I learnt a lot from the forum. Was definitely a good event with lots of interesting sessions.”
- “We found it incredibly useful as a forum to meet with clients and prospects.”
- “Everything went very well and I thought the forum was a great success again this year.”
- “I thought it was an excellent event, very well organised and well attended.”
- “Overall a very good day - attendance was strong and the break-out sessions were very well received.”