AIMA APAC Annual Forum
In light of continuous travel restrictions globally and strict measures put in place by the Hong Kong SAR Government, as well as the World Health Organization (WHO) declaring the COVID-19 outbreak to be a pandemic, the AIMA executive team has regrettably made the decision to cancel the AIMA APAC Annual Forum 2020 due to take place on 17 June at the JW Marriott Hotel, Hong Kong. AIMA’s highest priority is the wellbeing of its members, staff and the community. Therefore, our decision will prioritise the health and safety of our stakeholders.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all committed sponsors, speakers, AIMA committee members, endorsers and our AIMA Members and friends for their tremendous support in shaping and promoting our AIMA APAC Annual Forum 2020 thus far.
Whilst we look forward to meeting you again when we return on March 4, 2021, we remain committed to finding alternative ways to stay connected with you through our virtual events
We wish you good health and safety and will keep you updated on any changes.
Our concerns and thoughts at this time are with those affected by this virus around the world.
For further questions, please contact Kathy Kwan.
Download the file below, to gain key takeaways and insights from APAC Annual Forum 2019.
Attendees from our previous forums had said:
- “All round a very well planned and executed event. It is evident that AIMA is very much in touch with current industry issues.”
- “I learnt a lot from the forum. Was definitely a good event with lots of interesting sessions.”
- “We found it incredibly useful as a forum to meet with clients and prospects.”
- “Everything went very well and I thought the forum was a great success again this year.”
- “I thought it was an excellent event, very well organised and well attended.”
- “Overall a very good day - attendance was strong and the break-out sessions were very well received.”
"Congratulations to the team on yet another great and marquee event. You find a way every year to build on your previous year's success and move the bar up yet another notch for all the other regional AIMA events."