AIMA APAC Annual Forum
The AIMA APAC Annual Forum is our regional flagship conference. Each year it brings together over 600 hedge fund managers, allocators, service providers, policy and regulatory figures and other Asia-Pacific thought leaders to address the key regulatory, policy and operational issues facing Asia-Pacific fund managers.
Follow this link here to learn gain key takeaway insights from APAC Annual Forum 2019.
- “All round a very well planned and executed event. It is evident that AIMA is very much in touch with current industry issues.”
- “I learnt a lot from the forum. Was definitely a good event with lots of interesting sessions.”
- “We found it incredibly useful as a forum to meet with clients and prospects.”
- “Everything went very well and I thought the forum was a great success again this year.”
- “I thought it was an excellent event, very well organised and well attended.”
- “Overall a very good day - attendance was strong and the break-out sessions were very well received.”
"Congratulations to the team on yet another great and marquee event. You find a way every year to build on your previous year's success and move the bar up yet another notch for all the other regional AIMA events."